Monday, November 5, 2012

Get A ZYTO Scan

Auctions Starting at $1 at uBid.com!




When I was young I had the good fortune of suffering from bad inhalant allergies. My Dad and some of his siblings had asthma, so it was no surprise that respiration would be a weakness for me, but whatever the reason the effect was miserable. During the height of my allergy season I would carry three different antihistamine medications and every third day would switch from one to the other; I would acclimate to the drugs that fast. I remember wearing sun glasses all day at work, even though I worked in an office, because my eyes looked so miserable and gross that no one wanted to see them. Fortunately this problem was seasonal, but my allergy season lasted several months each year.
As the years passed I mostly outgrew the problem and things calmed down to the point that I blew my nose a lot but didn't take a lot of medication. Then in the early 80's my wife and I moved our family to Las Vegas Nevada and 'wham', my allergies came back with a vengeance. Once again I was miserable and seeking any relief I could find. Fortunately I moved into a neighborhood where a dentist by the name of Bill Roberson lived. One day I was commiserating about my allergies and he said, "It's probably something in your yard that you're not used to." EAVHe then explained that he had a technology at his clinic that could identify the problem and help with a solution.
He recommended that I go around my yard, break off a twig of every plant, and brings those twigs to his clinic the next afternoon after he closed and he would test me to see what we could learn. The technology he had wasn't part of his normal practice, he just used it more as a hobby, but he thought it could be helpful.
So the next day I showed up at Bill's clinic with three big grocery bags full of twigs and branches. He then took from a cabinet a device with two electrodes, a meter on the front, and a metal plate on top. He handed me one of the electrodes which was shaped like a brass weight of sorts, and he took the other electrode, a stylus with a small point on the end, and he began to repeatedly press the stylus tip against my fingers. When he applied the stylus the meter would move and the instrument would generate a tone that would change as the meter value changed. In between each stylus application he would put a different twig on the metal plate that was on the top of this instrument.
He explained to me that the twig on the metal plate would influence the amount of electricity flowing through my body from the brass weight I was holding to the stylus, and he would measure that flow each time he applied the stylus to my finger. The stylus was being applied to acupuncture points that related to allergies. It was all new, and frankly a bit weird, but Bill was a credible guy and I needed relief so I was happy for any help I could get.
pyracantha-oleander
After emptying my three bags of twigs Bill said, "You're reacting negatively to oleander and pyracantha."
Okay I thought, those are new plants to me so he may be right. He then pulled from his cabinet another instrument, and a small one-ounce glass bottle with a dropper top, and a fifth of vodka. He poured some of the vodka into the glass bottle and secured the top. He then placed the small bottle with the vodka in it into a well on the top of the second instrument, and placed into another adjacent well the oleander and pyracantha twigs. He turned some dials on the front and then told me that this device would transfer energy from the twigs onto the liquid molecule of the vodka. That was really weird. If I hadn't been suffering so acutely and if Bill wasn't credible I probably would have run away, but now I was really curious.
On Bill's instruction I took the bottle home and each day, three times a day, I would place 10 drops under my tongue. On the tenth day my symptoms absolutely disappeared. They didn't just get better, they completely went away. My sinuses stopped draining, the itchy throat was completely gone and the itchy brain feeling was no longer there. It was so sudden, and so definite that it was almost spooky.
Because I had dealt with this problem for so many years and I knew how it went for me, I was suspicious that the oleanders and pyracantha had simply stopped blooming. Nothing had ever given me this kind of relief; there had to be another explanation so I went outside in search of an answer. Along one side of our driveway we had a tall fence that was covered with pyracantha. They were still blooming with full fury. I then went into the back yard where we had a hedge row of oleanders; they were still going strong in full bloom. My assumption that my environment had changed was wrong, it had to be the stuff Bill gave me.
I can't say that I was completely cured of my allergies, I have since experienced short bouts with this problem, but my experience in Las Vegas introduced me to a world I didn't know existed, the world of energy medicine. Since that introduction I have effectively dealt with my allergies using natural means, including homeopathy, nutritional supplements, and herbs, incorporating several aspects of energy medicine.
If you're skeptical of energy medicine in any form you might hear this story and think, "Maybe it was the vodka? Maybe a few drops of vodka for ten days was really all he needed?" That's a question I've asked myself. Because I'm not a drinker I hadn't experimented with vodka as a cure for allergies, but over the years I have acquired substantial experience with many forms and applications of energy and I'm confident that vodka was not the magic bullet.
Bill introduced me to a medical doctor, Fuller Royal, who owned a large clinic in Nevada specializing in natural treatments, many of which were based on energy medicine. Fuller introduced me to Roy Curtin, a PhD in physics who owned a company that built technology similar to what Bill used. It turned out the first of this kind of technology was developed in Germany by a medical doctor named Reinhold Voll and is called EAV, for Electroacupuncture According to Voll. EAV measures electrical anomalies at acupuncture points to identify and treat a variety of health conditions.

I went to work for Roy's company and then started my own company working with the same type of technology. I also opened a full-time practice using the technology and techniques I was developing, selling, and teaching. We developed a system called the Omega AcuBase, which was sold to a competitor in the late 90's. In 2001 I began working on what we now have at ZYTO and after three years of work I thought I had developed a better, faster, next generation of EAV technology, but that is not the case. Instead of interacting with the body's acupuncture system, ZYTO technology measures changes in the electrical properties of the skin and calculates changes in the coherent state of body energy. The process is called biocommunication. It's not diagnostic and it doesn't treat illness, but gathering information from the body using this system can be very informative. Let me explain this further. If we measure the body's energy response when it's stimulated by a computer signal that's been linked to oleander, and that response is negative, we might suspect an allergy. However, the biocommunication experience isn't an allergy test because we're not measuring the things that diagnose allergy. The purpose of biocommunication isn't to diagnose, but to guide the decision making process by providing meaningful information very quickly, and very specifically. For example, I can include in my biocommunication scan all the plants that were include in my original bags of twigs that I took to Bill's office. If my patient responds negatively to oleander I may choose to include oleander in an allergy panel I run on that patient. If the allergy test comes back positive for oleander then I'll make the diagnosis. The biocommunication scan gathered data that guided my decision of what to include in the allergy test, but it did not provide the diagnosis.
The power of ZYTO technology is that it very quickly allows a health practitioner to individualize the diagnostic and treatment plan for an individual patient. Everyone is treated as an individual, not as a statistical component to a larger group. Individualized information is a significant contributor to more positive and more cost effective clinical outcomes.
THE HISTORY BEHIND THE TECHNOLOGY
ZYTO technology is based on the dynamic nature of the body and its ability to respond to subtle stimuli. We’re particularly interested in the energetic aspects of anatomy. In traditional Chinese medicine (“TCM”) this energy is referred to as chi.
In the 1930’s a French acupuncturist began experimenting with the electrical properties of skin and discovered that acupuncture points are more electrically conductive than surrounding tissue. In the early 1950’s his research was built upon by German physician, Reinholdt Voll, MD. Voll collaborated in the design and development of a measurement device called a Dermatron. The Dermatron measured, by means of a stylus that was manually applied to an acupuncture point, the electrical potential of the skin. He discovered that the energetic characteristics were reflective of the health or condition of the organ or body system associated with each acupuncture point.
Voll, and a number of colleagues, mapped hundreds of points on the body and their corresponding relationships. Voll also developed and incorporated into the Dermatron a micro-stimulator used to treat points showing abnormal readings. His technique became known as Electroacupuncture According to Voll (“EAV”).
Part of Voll’s technique involved the testing of medicine. Voll discovered that a medicine, brought into proximity of the body, could have an effect on the electrical characteristics of the skin being measured. He developed an elaborate system of measuring points for the purpose of diagnosis and then introducing a variety of medicines until he had the combination that resulted in an energetic balance to the acupuncture points.
EAV was introduced into the United States in the 1970’s. Beginning around 1980 American scientists and engineers computerized the process. Their computer systems included the gathering and recording of data from the body, and a method for “computerizing medicine,” thus creating a virtual representation of the medicine and then generating a signal or frequency using that virtual representation to effect the body in a way similar to what Voll was doing when he moved the actual medicine into proximity of his patient. Early computerized devices included the AcuPath 1000 and the Interro. The Interro was developed and sold by a company named Esion Corporation (“Esion”).
In 1985 Dr. Cook was introduced to Roy Curtin, PhD, President and Owner of Esion, and in 1986 went to work for that company. During his tenure there he worked in sales and training and became familiar with every aspect of the business and Esion’s technology, including the Interro. In 1988 Dr. Cook left Esion and started a company named Digital Health Corp. (“Digital Health”) There he developed of a new computerized EAV system he named “Omega AcuBase.” This system was the first of its kind to be registered with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (the “FDA”). In 1997 Dr. Cook sold this technology to BioMeridian Corporation (“BioMeridian”). For a short time thereafter, Dr. Cook worked for BioMeridian in sales, training, and eventually as its President. In 1998 Dr. Cook left BioMeridian, focusing his efforts on Digital Health’s business, including training and technology that was non-competitive with BioMeridian.
In 2001 Dr. Cook independently began development of what is now ZYTO technology and began selling it in late 2004 through Digital Health. At the end of 2004 Dr. Cook organized Zyto NV and transferred this technology to ZYTO NV. This technology included certain intellectual property consisting of the right granted by Dr. Cook to develop the Hand Cradle and Tower, the initial software package, and the methods of programming computerized stimuli called “Virtual Stimulus Items” orZYTO hand Cradle “VSI.” Since ZYTO’s organization, under the direction of Dr. Cook, we have continuously pursued product enhancement and further development. During the intervening years we have released three new versions of the software and developed market specific applications, for example the Compass. We have also redesigned hardware, including the hand cradle. The new design is USB and has a cleaner, sleeker look.
During the last 25 years Dr. Cook has been involved in the development and sale of technology, and during many of those years was also actively involved in clinical practice as the owner of Utah Acupuncture Clinic and Meridian Health Center in Salt Lake City, Utah. This clinical experience has strongly influenced the technology Dr. Cook has developed, including ZYTO’s current products.

0 comments:

Post a Comment